Residential Child Care Practitoner
|Posting date:||20 September 2019|
|Salary:||£8.21 per hour|
|Closing date:||20 October 2019|
Residential Child Care Practitioners required for our picturesque service in Annan, Dumfries
£8.21 per hour
Shift patterns of 2 days on, 4 days off
At ACAD we pride ourselves on finding the best people to deliver high quality services to our children and young people.
Our Residential Child Care Practitioner's are provided with a comprehensive induction and training programme which enables them to develop the necessary knowledge and skills to become highly effective child care professionals.
• While child care experience is not essential, you must be able to demonstrate your passion and commitment to supporting our young people and be willing to work towards obtaining the required child care qualifications.
• We will of course welcome applications from individuals with recognised child care qualifications such as HNC Social Care and SVQ3 health & social care, children and young people.
• We provide a safe, warm and nurturing environment with a high standard of care and accommodation for our young people and are looking for caring and compassionate individuals who can demonstrate these attributes within a challenging yet rewarding environment.
• You will be adaptable, able to work under pressure and can work flexibly.
• Driver due to the location
Reward & Benefit
• Free PVG check
• Being part of a welcoming and friendly team who have a passion for achieving positive outcomes for our young people
• An inspiring environment where no two days are the same
• Superb induction and training; support in gaining recognised qualifications in residential child care
• Ongoing development and career progression
• Competitive rates of pay, pension, share-save scheme, on-going personal and professional development
If you are interested in becoming part of the ACAD family, then please apply today
Or Text 'Jobs' to 60777
Due to the nature of the role, it will be necessary for all applicants to be subject to a Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) check by Disclosure Scotland and achieve membership of the scheme prior to commencing work with us.
Due to the number of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 14 days then your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
By applying for this role you accept the Recruiterlink terms and conditions that can be found on our website and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs