Senior Practitioner - Children Court Work
|Posting date:||20 September 2019|
|Salary:||£32.00 per hour|
|Closing date:||20 October 2019|
|Location:||Stevenage, Hertfordshire, ST3 4QX|
|Company:||Sanctuary Personnel Ltd|
Sanctuary Social Care has locum vacancy for a Senior Practitioner to work full-time in Children Court Work in Stevenage. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Senior Practitioner role is £32 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 6-month contract.Requirements of the Senior Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Experience of working complex caseloads and supporting others. Court work
This Senior Practitioner job is advertised by Tom Loomes; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.Reasonable Adjustments:
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.