Operational Team Manager | Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust
|Posting date:||20 September 2019|
|Additional salary information:||£37,570 - £43,772 pa inc|
|Closing date:||20 October 2019|
|Location:||Dartford, DA1 2DL|
|Company:||Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust|
It’s an exciting time to join us: KMPT has been rated Outstanding for Caring and Good overall in our most recent CQC inspection in January 2019!
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of new management team in the Community Mental Health Team (Younger Adult) . We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic Occupational Therapist or Nurse who is passionate for the well-being of Younger Adults with Mental Health Needs and keen to develop and hone skills which will truly enhance and revitalise professional practice. This role demands a clear focus on professional clinical leadership.
You will be supported to recruit, organize, coordinate, monitor and manage an identified professional staff group to maintain the locality service at the required level and standard. This will include supervision, appraisal, incident investigation and investigations into grievances and disciplinary matters. You will ensure, enhance and maintain quality management systems in situ to deliver the expectation of high performance and quality patient outcomes.
In order to be considered for this post you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
• Minimum of 3 years posts registration experience in Mental Health
• Previous management experience
• Advanced supervisory and appraisal skills
• Advanced clinical experience and knowledge
• Experience of liaising with a variety of stakeholders
• Planning and decision making skills
• Good knowledge of clinical governance and how you can contribute towards this
• Advanced communication skills
• Leadership skills – ability to guide and motivate others in clinical aspects and through periods of change
• Example of contribution to service development.
If you are seeking a new challenge and interested in becoming part of this forward thinking and innovative Trust then we want to talk to you.
What we can offer you:-
• Career development with our comprehensive range of training & development opportunities to enhance your skills
• Strong Supportive Management committed to provide 1-2-1 support to advance personal development.
• Car Lease Scheme opens to all staff
• Staff discounts for employees and their families
• Relocation Support if you are moving to the area dependent on your circumstances
• 35 days paid holiday, increasing to 41 days after 10 years’ service
• Pension scheme
• Child Care Vouchers
We take pride in our services – which are underpinned by our values: - Respect - Openness - Accountability - Working together - Innovation - Excellence
This post is subject to a six months probationary period for candidates external to the Kent & Medway NHS & Social Care Partnership Trust.
Employment in this post is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
This advert closes on Sunday 6 Oct 2019
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.