Art & Design QTS Required In Chingford
|Posting date:||20 September 2019|
|Salary:||£150 to £220 per day|
|Closing date:||20 October 2019|
Art & Design Teacher in Chingford
A school located in Chingford with an excellent reputation is looking for a qualified Art and Design teacher to start MARCH 2019. A chance for you to experience a newly redeveloped institution with some of the best Art and Design facilities. The role would ideally suit someone who enjoys a pleasant and welcoming environment and who is outgoing with great communication skills;
Ideal applicant must have the following:
• Previous experience within delivering Art & Design.
• QTS (NQTs welcome to apply).
• Good sense of professionalism.
• Able to handle challenging behaviour.
• A dedicated and committed character with a strong passion for teaching.
This School maintains a high standard, with a strong expectation of pupils. They require somebody with a mature and practiced approach to classroom management with a strong attitude towards behaviour and discipline.
Benefits from TeacherActive:
• A dedicated team of consultants within depth knowledge of our industry.
• Tax efficient savings.
• Excellent career opportunities.
• High level of support from us and the schools.
• TeacherActive Referral Scheme - supplying gifts that are worth up to the price of £100, this gift is received when you give us a candidate that works through us for more than 10 days’.
Please call Jai on 0207-858-6655 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.