Support Worker Waking Night
|Posting date:||20 September 2019|
|Salary:||£9.03 to £9.47 per hour|
|Closing date:||20 October 2019|
Waking Night Support Worker Needed for our Outstanding Short Break Children's Service
£9.03 to £9.47 per hour
FT - 37.5 hours per week
A warm welcome awaits our support workers in our fun filled specialist service providing residential care for children with learning disabilities, complex needs, autism, self-injurious and challenging behaviours.
We care for Young People with varied interests and support requirements. We are looking for courageous and committed support workers who can communicate these attributes within a challenging yet rewarding environment.
• Friendly, passionate and caring nature
• Positive, pleasant and approachable
• Empowering others to become stronger and more confident in controlling their lives
• Person Centred, allowing our children to explore & utilise their own strengths
• Innovative, by using or showing new methods and ideas
• Energetic and fast paced environment
• Enjoy activities and days out
• Professional or Personal experience working with Children
• Driver (company provide a car / mini bus during working hours)
• Able to work unsociable hours (evenings, nights and weekends)
• Full, Part time contracts available
• Up to 28 Days Holiday
• Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme
• Competitive Salary
• Dedicated learning and development programmes
• Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topic
• Free DBS check and Update Service subscription
• Free meals on shift (residential homes only)
• Refer a friend scheme' reward system - earn up to £250 per referral
• Pension scheme
• Annual Employee Awards Evening
• Employee recognition schemes
• Company vehicle to use when in work
• CareTech Foundation- Opportunity to apply for family & friend's grants.
If you are interested in this role, please click apply
You can even apply by text 'JOBS to 60777'
All applications & CV's received are reviewed on a daily basis.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity, which will include a check against the barred children's list.
Inspire is part of the CareTech PLC family- one of the largest Social Care providers in the UK.
By applying for this role you accept the Recruiterlink terms and conditions that can be found on our website and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs