Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Community/ Neuro
|Posting date:||20 September 2019|
|Salary:||£24.00 to £25.00 per hour|
|Closing date:||20 October 2019|
|Location:||Leicester, Leicestershire, Le19 1ss|
|Company:||Sanctuary Personnel Ltd|
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist to work within an Community Neuro Team in Leicester on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £24-£25 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3 -month contract.Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- To support the team leader in delivering high standard OT service including service evaluation.
Organise, develop and maintain an efficient and effective OT service.
- Undertake therapeutic assessment of patients, some of who may have complex and diverse conditions an, and delegate tasks as appropriate.
- Following specialist assessment provided, develop and implement individual care/treatment plans
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.Reasonable Adjustments:
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.