Pre Registration Nurse Programme
|Posting date:||19 September 2019|
|Additional salary information:||Competitive|
|Closing date:||19 October 2019|
|Location:||Daventry, NN11 4DY|
Are you an overseas Qualified Nurse and looking to obtain registration?
Shaw Healthcare is looking to support a small number of overseas Qualified Nurses who are already in the UK to obtain their registration with the NMC and work within our services during and after obtaining registration.
You will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be a Qualified Nurse, and still registered in your home country
- Have completed an undergraduate level nursing qualification, of at least 3 years in length
- Achieved IELTS, or have the potential to achieve ILETS Level 7 in all areas reading, writing, listening and speaking (some assistance may be provided)
- If you are from outside the EU, you need to have practiced as a Nurse in your home country for at least 1 year
- If you are from inside the EU, you need to have practiced as a Nurse in your home country for at least 3 consecutive years in the last 5 years
Successful applicants will be supported through the NMC application process whilst working as a Pre-Registration Nurse. Further training in clinical skills will be offered depending on the stage of the NMC process, leading to the employee practicing fully as a Nurse after obtaining registration.
Assistance with IELTS will be provided, and the full costs of the OSCE, including a preparatory training cost will be met by Shaw Healthcare (reimbursed should you leave within a defined period).
You can either be an EU national, or from outside the EU as Tier 2 Sponsorship may be available for those who require it, dependent upon the Resident Labour Market Test.
What we offer
Shaw healthcare offer comprehensive training to our Registered Nurse via our Learning & Development Department.