Registered Nurse (Ward) - BANK
|Posting date:||19 September 2019|
|Additional salary information:||Up to £18/hour depending on experience|
|Closing date:||31 October 2019|
|Location:||Horton NHS Treatment Centre, Banbury, OX16 9FG|
#TeamHTC is looking for Registered Nurse (Ward) - Bank
Who we are…
You may have heard of Horton Treatment Centre, a purpose built private hospital with exceptional facilities, patient accommodation, technical equipment that modern medicine and care demands. Our patient experience is amongst the best in the region and we are constantly looking at ways of enhancing the experience and outcomes for our patients. And, by the way, we are rated GOOD with the CQC!
WE WOULD LOVE THE OPPORTUNITY OF WORKING TOGETHER!
Team HTC is expanding. We are looking for Registered Nurses with experience in Orthopaedics, Gynaecology, Ophthalmic and Urology, to join our team of bank nurses.
We are Team HTC. We have countless possibilities. We’re looking for people who are as inspired by change, ambitious and determined to succeed as we are.
The successful candidate must be highly motivated and able to work flexible hours, including long days, nights and weekends.
The main purpose of the job:
- The post holder is responsible for delivering a high standard of individualised patient care, whilst ensuring patient safety, dignity and confidentiality
- Works as a member of the multidisciplinary team and promotes the facility as a centre of excellence to all clients and customers
Qualifications / Key selection criteria:
- Registered nursing qualification or equivalent
- Registered with the NMC
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated computer skills
- Evidence of continued development (essential)
- Private healthcare experience
For exceptional candidates we will be able to offer you the remuneration and enhancements you would expect from one of the largest private healthcare providers in the UK.
Horton Treatment Centre is part of the Ramsay Health Care group and provides clinical care to both private, insured and NHS patients. It has a 40-bed inpatient unit and day case facility, and is equipped to undertake a large range of procedures, treatments and investigations. We have three theatres and three separate anaesthetic rooms, with a sterile services department on site.
Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals & Treatment Centres. These provide a wide and comprehensive range of efficient clinical specialities.
Be a Health Hero join #TeamHTC
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.
Horton Treatment Centre
Oxford Road, Banbury, Oxfordshire OX16 9FG