|Posting date:||19 September 2019|
|Additional salary information:||Up to £20/hour depending on experience|
|Closing date:||31 October 2019|
|Location:||Horton NHS Treatment Centre, Banbury, OX16 9FG|
#TeamHTC is looking for Scrub Nurse
Who we are…
You may have heard of Horton Treatment Centre, a purpose built private hospital with exceptional facilities, patient accommodation, technical equipment that modern medicine and care demands. Our patient experience is amongst the best in the region and we are constantly looking at ways of enhancing the experience and outcomes for our patients. And, by the way, we are rated GOOD with the CQC!
WE WOULD LOVE THE OPPORTUNITY OF WORKING TOGETHER!
Team HTC is expanding. We are looking for Scrub Nurses to join our team of bank workers. We will consider applications with experience in Orthopaedics, Gynaecology and Urology.
We are Team HTC. We have countless possibilities. We’re looking for people who are as inspired by change, ambitious and determined to succeed as we are.
The successful candidate must be highly motivated and able to work flexible hours, including weekends.
In addition to your strong clinical skills, you will possess:
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- The capacity to plan equipment and consumable requirements
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to participate in on-call duties
- The ability to work under pressure
- Relevant qualifications: ie: RN & current registration with the NMC / qualified to RN Level 1 / ENB 183 or equivalent (desirable but not essential)
- Have proven post registration experience
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
For exceptional candidates we will be able to offer you the remuneration and enhancements you would expect from one of the largest private healthcare providers in the UK.
Horton Treatment Centre is part of the Ramsay Health Care group and provides clinical care to both private, insured and NHS patients. It has a 40-bed inpatient unit and day case facility, and is equipped to undertake a large range of procedures, treatments and investigations. We have three theatres and three separate anaesthetic rooms, with a sterile services department on site.
Ramsay Health Care UK is one of the leading providers of independent hospital services in England, with a network of over 30 acute hospitals & Treatment Centres. These provide a wide and comprehensive range of efficient clinical specialities.
Be a Health Hero join #TeamHTC
All offers of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Committed to quality, equality and opportunity for all.