SQL BI Developer
|Posting date:||18 September 2019|
|Closing date:||18 October 2019|
|Location:||Dorchester, Dorset, DT2 8ZB|
Purpose of job
Provide SQL server based reporting tools (Business intelligence). To support the development of other Enterprise wide business applications in use.
Reporting to the Applications Manager, the Developer will be a member of a team responsible for the development of Business Intelligence reporting design and development based on System SQL databases. The individual will also be involved with the development, management and administrative support of the AEUK enterprise business systems.
* Scope, design and development of business intelligence reports and reporting tools.
* Supporting AEUK SharePoint and business system implementation
* Developing, implementing and ongoing support of BI requirements for AEUK new SharePoint solution
Knowledge, skills and personal qualities required
· Significant and proven exposure to using SQL DBA 2005 / 2008 / 2012 / 2014 / 2016
· Proven experience of SQL scripting and coding
· Strong inter personal skills
· Good analytical and problem solving skills
· Team Player
· Strong sense of customer service and business focus