Gymnastics Coach 1
|Posting date:||20 October 2019|
|Salary:||£12.50 per hour|
|Closing date:||18 November 2019|
|Location:||Oswestry, SY11 4QB|
Contract Type: Self Employed
Location: Oswestry Leisure Centre, Oswestry, Shropshire
Salary: £12.50 per hour + Excellent Benefits
At Oswestry Leisure Centre based in Shropshire we are looking for a Gymnastics Coach to run a series of sports training and coaching sessions. You will provide gymnastics sessions for groups of young people aged between 4-11 years old.
- To plan, prepare and deliver coaching sessions as specified by the line manager and associated delivery partners.
- To develop coaching sessionsthat meets Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) as set by the Trust.
- To maintain accurate administration records for all sessions in line with the facilities processes and procedures.
- To assist in the organisation and promotion of sport and recreational activities and distribute relevant publicity material.
- To undertake further training as required.
- To comply with and promote equality, health, safety and employee development in compliance with policies and legal requirements.
- To undertake any other appropriate duties as may be allocated from time to time in accordance with the general nature of the post.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Hold a minimum level 1 sports coaching qualification
- First aid (Desirable)
- Child Protection (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Good customer care skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work towards and meet targets
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team
- Good administrative skills
- Flexibility to adapt teaching methods for different ages and abilities
Key Personal Attributes
- High personal integrity and standards
- Highly motivated
- Enthusiasm about the benefits of sport
- An open, honest and caring personality
If you are self employed and a sports coach and this could be the right role for you to host our sessions, please do apply with a copy of your cv today!
Serco/Serco Leisure Operating Limited are appointed as the Trust’s Managing Agents. We manage the recruitment process and the Trust’s employees in the delivery of the service on their behalf. On occasion we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such circumstances we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward. The Trust is committed to equal opportunities and requests any potential applicant to contact the Recruitment Team on 0345 010 4000 as soon as possible if an applicant has any additional queries, requirements or will need additional time in submitting an application should the closing date of the advertisement be brought forward. Applicants should be aware that in line with the company’s policy, employees will have a DBS check where appropriate.