|Posting date:||20 October 2019|
|Salary:||£32,000 to £37,000 per year|
|Closing date:||18 November 2019|
|Location:||London, E2 0TA|
|Company:||Reed Talent Solutions|
Location: Site based, covering all of London’s boroughs.
Salary: £35,000 (circa)
Hours: 35 hours
Building Surveyors- We want you!
This role is to carry out detailed surveys and drawing up specifications for the Group's residential and commercial assets, identifying and resolving property related risks and managing property reinvestment projects using a variety of contractor based procurement models.
- Produce detailed specification and tender documents for repairs, planned improvement and corrective works in line with current regulations and legislation.
- Identifying and resolving property related risks, putting controls in place, and ensuring those controls are maintained.
- Carrying out detailed surveys and drawing up specifications of work for One Housing Group’s residential and commercial assets
- Carrying out other professional building surveying duties, and offer other technical guidance and support to One Direct Maintenance Limited, adjacent owners, developers and across all departments of One Housing Group.
Annual leave – 28 days plus bank holidays
Pensions – One Housing is a sector-leader in the contributions we make to our colleagues’ pensions.
Buying and selling annual leave - We know that getting the balance right between work and home life is a big part of supporting our colleagues’ wellbeing.
Paid time off to volunteer in our communities.
Season ticket loans
A healthcare cashback plan – allowing you to claim back cash for you and your family’s routine healthcare.
Colleague recognition scheme – we let you know when you’ve done a #greatjob
One Academy – our innovative, in-house learning and development offering, designed to support with your personal and professional development.
Study leave – up to five days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
Career break - after three years’ continuous service.
- Must have building surveying experience
- Must be a fully qualified building surveyor
- Strong customer service focus
Demonstrable track record in meeting targets and objectives
Knowledge of asset management databases
One Housing helps people to live better by providing high quality homes and care across London and the South East. We manage approximately 17,000 homes and have plans to build 5,000 over the next ten years. We also support over 9,000 people to help them live independently.
Our vision is to create places for people to call home and support them to live well. We do this by ensuring our five core values are embedded in everything we do, and by creating teams of dedicated people who share these values and actively contribute to achieving our shared vision.
Apply today, don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.