Business Development Manager
|Posting date:||17 September 2019|
|Additional salary information:||Competitive|
|Closing date:||17 October 2019|
|Company:||G4S Plc UKSS|
Weare seeking a proven Business Development Manager with strong technicalknowledge of Electronic Security Systems, CCTV/ Access Control/ Intruder Alarms(some knowledge Fire Alarm Systems would be an advantage but is not essential),to cover the UK.
The key focus of this role is to develop key strategic relationships, achievesales targets and grow G4S Fire & Security Systems (G4S FSS) profitability,through the successful winning of new business with End Users and Governmentbodies.
Weseek applications from experienced new business developers who have ademonstrably successful track record within the construction market spacewinning contracts in this challenging environment, whilst delivering excellentaccount management/support and developing existing customers and contacts.
The successful candidate will be expected to achieve and exceed sales targetsin line with the business strategy and individual targets whilst nurturingstrong, professional and credible working relationships with the customer base.Sales achievements will be rewarded with a very attractive basic salary,motivating bonus scheme, car and benefits
- · Achieve sales/order intake targets so that the business achievesits strategic plan for profitable and sustainable growth in Projects
- · Identify, qualify and win new Projects opportunities
- · Proactively manage relationships and drive business growth fromlarge end users, government and electrical contractors.
- · Develop relationships with key decision-makers and influencerswithin target markets and client organisations so that G4S FSS image isenhanced and growth is realised
- · Conduct surveys and assist with associated designs and quotations
- · Facilitate and deliver demonstrations and presentations toprospective clients and existing customers·
- Experience of dealing with Large Enterprise customers, Public Sector bodies and M&E Contractors
- · Background in electrical and mechanical engineering within the Fire & Security market would be advantageous
- · Strong technical proven sales ability in the security and/or fire market (multi-discipline technical ability is not necessary but preferable)
- · Proven success in sales
- · Track record in negotiating major contracts for installation projects
- · A professional and solutions-based approach to exceeding customer service requirements
- · Expertise in pipeline development and conversion
- · Success in both developing new business and growing establishedcustomer accounts
- · Knowledge of/experience of working with high end clients and Majorcontractors
- · Experience of customer relationship management processes and systems
- · Key competencies comprising selling, interpersonal and team-workingskills
- · Excellence in both verbal and written communication including bidwriting and support to marketing colleagues
- · IT literate with a knowledge of MS Office based packages ispreferable