|Posting date:||17 September 2019|
|Salary:||£9.71 per hour|
|Additional salary information:||£9.71 per hour|
|Closing date:||17 October 2019|
|Location:||Great Baddow, CM2 7TL|
|Company:||Reed Talent Solutions|
Location: Great Baddow
Salary: £9.71 per hour
Hours: 37.05 hour contract – Days
Are you ready to start making a real difference?
We are seeking Care Assistants with a genuine interest in care and support, we are seeking to recruit into a growing team offering a fantastic working environment.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide high quality, flexible, person-centred care, treating all individuals with respect and dignity at all times. You will support our residents to achieve the outcomes in their personalised care plan, improving their quality of life and building confidence and skills to enable independent living, whilst playing an active role in their communities.
- Annual leave
- Pensions – One Housing is a sector-leader in the contributions we make to our colleagues’ pensions.
- Buying and selling annual leave - We know that getting the balance right between work and home life is a big part of supporting our colleagues’ wellbeing.
- Paid time off to volunteer in our communities.
- Season ticket loans
- A healthcare cashback plan – allowing you to claim back cash for you and your family’s routine healthcare.
- Colleague recognition scheme – we let you know when you’ve done a #greatjob
- One Academy – our innovative, in-house learning and development offering, designed to support with your personal and professional development.
- Study leave – up to five days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Career break - after three years’ continuous service.
Having experience in a care setting is an advantage, but what matters more to us is your kind, caring, compassionate nature and motivation to do a great job. We’ll give you all the training you need, including the Care Certificate, a CQC and industry wide qualification.
Baycroft create luxury care homes and senior villages, designed to cater to the varying and individual needs of all our residents. Our aim is to develop homes and villages that you are proud to call home. We strive to create luxury homes in beautiful surroundings that offer the highest levels of care, service and flexibility. Part of the One Housing Group, Baycroft Homes are to the highest standards and are committed to delivering a service that is second to none.
Send your CV now to be considered
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.