SSRS Report Developer & SQL Developer
|Posting date:||17 September 2019|
|Salary:||£498.40 per day|
|Closing date:||17 October 2019|
|Location:||Thurrock, Essex, rm17 6tj|
|Company:||Sanctuary Personnel Ltd|
Sanctuary Executive is currently looking for a SSRS Report Developer & SQL Developer to work full-time based in Thurrock.
The pay rate for this locum SSRS Report Developer & SQL Developer job is £498.40 per day. *Outside of IR35*Purpose of the job:
- Responsible for developing, documenting, and supporting reports and SSRS dashboards for Liquidlogic Children Social Care.
- Design and build Data Warehousing using advanced ETL processes.
- Build SSRS skills within the Team and hand over all developed reports and systems to BAU.
- Experience with Data Warehousing
- SSRS Experience
- SQL Experience
- LAS or Liquid Logic experience in either adult or children social care
This SSRS Report Developer & SQL Developer job is advertised by John Rudland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.Reasonable Adjustments:
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.