Warehouse Operative - Corby
|Posting date:||17 September 2019|
|Salary:||£9.5 per hour|
|Closing date:||17 October 2019|
Logistic People are looking for Warehouse Operatives to join our team in Corby.
Rotating shifts :
0600 - 1400 / 1400 - 2200
What do you need to do?
Once you get through the recruitment process, and start work, here are some of the things we will be looking for:
- Hard Working
- Keen eye for detail
- Friendly outlook
- Helpful nature
What will you get in return?
As well as getting your foot in your door, there are many other reasons why you should apply to work for Logistics People. We have listed a few below:
- Guaranteed shift patterns
- Weekly pay – no stretching your wage for a month
- On the job training and license refresher tests (when required)
- On-site car parking
24hour support from the Logistics People team
Apply now and call 01536 726 870
Please note - all the applicants must be 18 years old or over
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.