Cover Supervisor needed for immediate start.
|Posting date:||17 September 2019|
|Salary:||£90 to £140 per day|
|Closing date:||17 October 2019|
Are you looking for a new challenge in September? Are you a Cover Supervisor, with experience working alongside students aged 11 - 18?
TeacherActive are working with a secondary school in North Yorkshire to find an outstanding Cover Supervisor with experience of working alongside students in both KS3 and KS4. Your role will be to promote the accelerated learning of their students.
The role will be to support the class teacher in line with the National Curriculum working across Key Stage 3-5. The successful Cover Supervisor will need to be naturally caring and engaging with a genuine passion for young people’s learning.
Experience and strong knowledge of the National Curriculum is highly desirable but not essential for this Cover Supervisor role.
The successful Cover Supervisor will have to have the following:
• Very good reading, writing and numeracy skills
• Minimum of 6 months experience of working in a classroom environment
• Good organisational and communication skills
• The ability to build good relationships with both staff and pupils
In return you will receive:
• Good rates of pay
• A no hassle payment scheme
• Working in a rewarding environment
• Outstanding 1 to 1 service from your dedicated consultant working to support you every step of the way, with excellent industry experience and in-depth knowledge
• An excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
If this exciting opportunity sounds like something you would be interested in, or you would like to hear about any of our other exciting vacancies, then please contact Stuart at TeacherActive ASAP on 01642 688198 or forward a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.