Buckinghamshire Healthcare are looking for Healthcare Assistants
NHS Professionals is the leading provider of managed flexible workforce services to the NHS with approximately 120,000 nurses, doctors, administration and clerical and other healthcare professionals signed to its bank. We help our 54 NHS Trust clients implement tactical measures to improve workforce efficiency and productivity as part of an overall workforce strategy.
We have an exciting opportunity for talented and committed Healthcare Assistants to join the Bank at Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust. The Trust has a dynamic and diverse team with a friendly and family style atmosphere; this role would consist of a mixture Day and Night duties for a Band 2 Healthcare Assistant.
Who you will be:
- You are currently studying as a Student Nurse having completed 12 weeks’ clinical placement.
- You have completed one of the following: a Level 2 NVQ or Apprenticeship Diploma in Health and Social Care, a level 2+ BTEC national diplomas in Health and Social Care or you have a Care Certificate from another NHS Organisation.
- If you are not a student nurse and have one of the qualifications above, you will have a minimum of 3 months’ experience in the last 2 years in a hospital or hospice environment.
What you will get in return:
- Access to 24-hour Service Centre and easy to use Online Booking & Shift Management Portal.
- Access to the NHSP Stakeholder Pension.
- Paid annual leave, statutory maternity and paternity pay (subject to qualifying criteria).
- Training and Development Opportunities.
- Flexible working environment.
- Competitive Weekly Pay Scheme and Incentives.
Registration with NHS Professionals is subject to employment history and reference checking and offers of registration are therefore conditional upon the receipt of satisfactory references.
We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.