Senior Content Designer
|Posting date:||16 September 2019|
|Salary:||£250.00 to £400.00 per day|
|Closing date:||16 October 2019|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 2EE|
|Company:||Hays Specialist Recruitment|
Great contract opportunity to work for a leading, innovative public sector organisation.
Your new company
A highly respected public sector organisation, based in Leeds City Centre, undergoing massive digital transformation.
Your new role
You will be brought in to support development of a flagship digital market place service which is being developed by this organisation. You will be required to work as part of an agile, multidisciplinary team which includes user researchers, UX designers, developers and business analysts amongst others.
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills. Ability to proofread, edit and design content.
- Significant experience in leading and overseeing content production.
- Able to ensure the optimal deployment of editorial resource across many competing demands, and via multiple matrix-managed agile product teams.
- Be responsible for content quality and editorial processes, responding to programme priorities, multiple deadlines, changing product requirements and budgetary constraints.
- Able to use sound judgement, policies, evidence and knowledge to make content decisions and recommendations.
What you'll get in return
You'll be a part of a digital transformation programme that affects millions of people nationwide.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.