Nursery Nurses in Maida Vale
|Posting date:||18 October 2019|
|Additional salary information:||£7.83 - £9.00 Per Hour + Weekly Pay + Holiday Pay + More|
|Closing date:||16 November 2019|
|Location:||Maida Vale, NW8|
Role: Nursery Nurse
Job Type: Temp
Hourly rate: £7.50 - £9.00 Per Hour
Location: Maida Vale
Who are we?
Bretsa Early Years Recruitment are a specialist nursery recruitment agency who are always on the lookout for hardworking and passionate childcare practitioners.
We offer flexible work in nursery settings around your local area on a temporary basis. As a temporary nursery worker, you will be working in different nurseries, covering in the event of staff holiday, sickness or general absence.
- £7.50-8.25 per hour (unqualified)
- £8.50 per hour (Level 2)
- £9 per hour (Level 3)
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- NEST Pension
- Flexible working hours
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free online safeguarding course
- Opportunity to gain more experience
- To take on temporary assignments, sometimes at short notice
- Have a flexible and adaptable personality
- Good time management skills
- To be punctual and reliable
- Willing to travel to different nurseries
- Planning and initiating age appropriate activities for children aged 0-5 to support their learning and development
- To apply your knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Framework and OFSTED standards to the nurseries you work in
- All applicants must attend a face-to-face interview
- Minimum 3 months professional experience in a nursery, hold a Level 1 in Childcare or a Level 2/3 in Health and Social Care
- Applicants who hold a Level 2/3 in childcare/early years or equivalent is a bonus
- Must have knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), safeguarding and ratios
- You must hold an Enhanced DBS Check or be willing to get a new one with Bretsa
- You must provide references to cover the last 2 years
Does this sound like you? Don’t hesitate – submit your most recent CV below and one of our consultants will give you a call back!
To find more vacancies like this one, feel free to search the Bretsa website. Follow our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for updates!