Assisted Living Manager
|Posting date:||16 September 2019|
|Salary:||£30,000 to £31,250 per year|
|Additional salary information:||benefits|
|Closing date:||16 October 2019|
|Location:||Kendal, Cumbria, la8 8te|
|Company:||Eclypse Recruitment Ltd|
Registered Manager - Assisted Living Development
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Registered Manager in the Kendal area of Cumbria to take the overall responsibility for the day to day operational running of an Assisted Living Development.
This site houses up to 60 apartments to offer independent living for older people
This position is seeking a Senior Manager who will be registered with the CQC whom has experience working with this client group (Older People) which will have involved quality service delivery, facilities management and responsibility for managing a team.
Candidates from a care home or domicilliary background with the Elderly are ideal
- At least 5 years' experience working in a health care environment, with 3 years' experience at management/ supervisory level.
- A QCF Level 5 in Health & Social Care (Adults) or equivalent qualification.
- A thorough understanding of the Care Quality Commission requirements.
- Strong leadership skills - supporting and motivating your team and recruiting and retaining the best employees.
- An absolute passion for customer service.
- As Registered Manager you MUST BE ABLE TO WORK EVERY OTHER WEEKEND
Salary £31,250 including benefits alongside a company Pension, attractive holiday allowance and career progression and guaranteed salary review after successful 9 month probation.
Please submit early interest in this role early by sending your CV to Eclypse Recruitment or for further information please contact Caroline on 0161 804 7555