Part Time Showroom Consultant
|Posting date:||16 November 2019|
|Closing date:||16 December 2019|
|Location:||Nottingham, NG16 2TA|
We are looking for a Showroom Consultant in Nottingham.
This is a part time vacancy for up to 30 hours per week.
Flexible working is available for this role!
Do you enjoy Design?
Can you deal with customers?
Are you looking for uncapped commission?
If the answer is yes we may have an opportunity for you.
No two days are the same for this friendly and highly-motivated team. If you enjoy customer interaction and being part of a showroom environment, then this could be the opportunity for you!
Your role includes:
- designing dream kitchens and bathrooms
- playing the lead role in building relationships with consumers, plumbers, builders, joiners and property developers
- finding creative and cost-effective solutions to delight all of our client’s customers
- supporting the Branch Manager with administration tasks within the Branch
- greeting customers and presenting the range of products
- designing and pricing kitchens and visiting homes and sites
- ensuring that you deliver a first class customer experience from start to finish
- responsibility for internal marketing and customer networking
We are looking for someone who has:
- previous kitchen and bathroom design and sales experience
- experience ideally within a Retail Showroom or the building industry
- good communication and organisational skills.
- strong customer service ethics and a positive, enthusiastic and self-motivated attitude
- great IT skills
- knowledge of any CAD package is desirable
In return we offer great benefits like:
- uncapped commission
- a contributory pension scheme
- buying extra holiday through our salary sacrifice schemes (subject to terms and conditions of your contract)
- 23 days annual leave
- a fantastic discounted shopping website
- a generous staff discount scheme
- a range of training and development programmes to help you progress your career
Please see the job description for full details