Senior Community Physiotherapist
|Posting date:||10 October 2019|
|Additional salary information:||£30,401 to £37,267 pa, pro rata|
|Closing date:||23 October 2019|
|Location:||Plymouth, PL4 7QD|
Provisional interview date: 13th November 2019.
Livewell Southwest is looking to expand their discharge to assess (DTA) team and is looking to recruit a range of professionals to join the growing service.
DTA gives people the opportunity to have a period of reablement and further assessment in a community setting post hospital stay to ensure they reach their maximum potential.
Livewell Southwest CIC is an established community interest company, which provides a significant range of high quality health and social care services on behalf of the NHS and city council.
This newly merged provider organisation within Plymouth is at the “cutting edge” of integrated service delivery and design. It will ensure seamless, responsive care and support is provided to the individual at the right time, in the right place, by the right professional, ensuring that adult social care statutory responsibilities defined by the Care Act 2014 are fully implemented.
Our aim is to ensure that people living in Plymouth and their families are supported to maintain their health, wellbeing and independence. As a social enterprise, we are a not for profit organisation that means we reinvest back into the services we provide or in the communities we serve.
Our best asset is our workforce and we welcome the involvement of all staff in helping to shape the future of the organisation. We want the right staff and are looking for highly motivated, experienced and qualified professionals to join our supportive and friendly teams.
Livewell Southwest values its staff and makes investment in their development a priority. Currently we offer the following development opportunities for staff:
- A minimum of three days protected CPD for registered staff
- Development pathways for unregistered staff from apprentice to bands 2, 3 and 4 and for registered staff in bands 5, 6, 7 and 8
- Leadership programmes
- Coaching and mentoring
- Medicines Management, leg Ulcer Management and Assessment Training
- Access and funding for training including Care Certificate, Assistant Practitioners Course and Scholarship Into Nurse Training
- Robust Preceptorship
- An induction programme tailored to your needs
- Relocation package may be considered for the right candidate for certain roles
Rewards and benefits
- Discounts available from retailers, UK hotels and main attractions – often up to 15% savings
- NHS Pension Scheme and competitive Pension Scheme with Scottish Widows and/or Government Pension scheme (conditions apply)
- Lease car scheme (available after satisfactory completion of probation/conditions apply)
- Cycle to work scheme (available after satisfactory completion of probation)
- Childcare vouchers
- School holiday childcare subsidies
- Multiple flexible working options
Livewell Southwest can allow existing members of the NHS Pension Scheme to continue their membership when they join the organisation.
All Livewell Southwest staff are expected to able and willing to work across a 7 day service.
Job share(s) considered.