Casual Care Assistant
|Posting date:||07 October 2019|
|Salary:||£9.43 per hour|
|Additional salary information:||9.43|
|Closing date:||05 November 2019|
|Location:||London, CO12 4FY|
|Company:||Reed Talent Solutions|
Casual Care Assistant
Salary: £9.43 per hour
Hours: 0 hour contract between 7am – 10:30pm, weekends included
Are you ready to start making a real difference?
We are seeking Casual Care Assistants with a genuine interest in care and support, we are seeking to recruit into a growing team offering a fantastic working environment within easy reach of public transport links.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide high quality, flexible, person-centred care, treating all individuals with respect and dignity at all times. You will support our residents to achieve the outcomes in their personalised care plan, improving their quality of life and building confidence and skills to enable independent living, whilst playing an active role in their communities.
- Salary – £9.43 per hour
- Annual leave
- Pensions – One Housing is a sector-leader in the contributions we make to our colleagues’ pensions.
- Buying and selling annual leave - We know that getting the balance right between work and home life is a big part of supporting our colleagues’ wellbeing.
- Paid time off to volunteer in our communities.
- Season ticket loans
- A healthcare cashback plan – allowing you to claim back cash for you and your family’s routine healthcare.
- Colleague recognition scheme – we let you know when you’ve done a #greatjob
- One Academy – our innovative, in-house learning and development offering, designed to support with your personal and professional development.
- Study leave – up to five days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Career break - after three years’ continuous service.
Having experience in a care setting is an advantage, but what matters more to us is your kind, caring, compassionate nature and motivation to do a great job. We’ll give you all the training you need, including the Care Certificate, a CQC and industry wide qualification.
Season, part of One Housing, offers retirement housing for affordable rent and shared ownership across London and the South East. We build and manage homes that are affordable, vibrant and age-adapted in the UK’s most desirable locations. We promote independence and active lifestyles, with the security of our skilled care and support service.
Send your CV now to be considered
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.