Medical Device Development Technologist
|Posting date:||24 August 2019|
|Salary:||£14.71 to £18.19 per hour|
|Closing date:||23 September 2019|
|Location:||Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB21 6GP|
If you are a graduate with experience of working with drug delivery devices looking to further your laboratory experience in industry then this is the opportunity for you.
Job Title: Device Development Technologist
Contract: Initial 3-month contract
Pay Rate: Up to £35,000 per annum, dependent on experience
SRG is working with a biopharmaceutical company who are global leaders with their portfolio of medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products including injectables.
They are currently seeking a Device Development Technologist at their site in Cambridge to test and analyse novel drug delivery devices, components and primary containers (syringes and cartridges).
The work will involve detailed hands-on testing of prototype drug delivery devices as well as the recording and analysis of data in accordance with SOPs.
- Support drug delivery device development / testing and the development of specialised drug delivery device manufacturing processes.
- Carries out hands-on testing of devices to generate data on selected parameters in accordance with agreed protocols.
- Use tools to analyse and record data to quantify the functional performance characteristics of devices.
- Hold a degree in Pharmaceutical Science, Engineering or a relevant subject working with medical devices.
- Previous experience of working in a laboratory, ideally within the medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
- Evidence of experience in the use of scientific measuring and testing equipment.
- Interest in working within multidisciplinary teams in the development of designs and technologies.
- Ability to consistently record data accurately and in accordance with SOPs.
Applications are expected to close on Wednesday 28th August at 15:30 so apply now to avoid disappointment. For more information on the role call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.