|Posting date:||24 August 2019|
|Additional salary information:||Competitive|
|Closing date:||23 September 2019|
BBC StoryWorks is the BBC’s global creative content division, part of BBC Global News, and designed to strategically plan and implement innovative and high quality custom content solutions for a wide spectrum of advertising clients.
This is an exciting new role at the heart of campaign delivery across EMEA-originated content campaigns, ensuring the effective and efficient delivery and reporting of commercial campaigns. The role sits within the EMEA team, reporting to the Director of BBC StoryWorks EMEA.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Daily campaign monitoring, suggesting changes or improvements for active commercial campaigns
- Creating on-platform and social assets as part of a campaign distribution
- Optimising social promotion and performance
- Running weekly report analysis across the distribution ecosystem
- Producing mid and end of campaign reports with insights, learnings and storytelling for internal and client use, promoting rebooking
- You will ideally be from a commercial media environment.
- You will have a proficiency in:
a. Analytics tools e.g. GA, ComScore DAx, Adobe Analytics
b. Operational capability across an array of social media platforms for posting and performance optimisation
c. Social listening and analysis systems such as Sysimos, BrandWatch, Facebook Insights
- Able to simplify complex problems into component parts and deal with them systematically.
- Able to devise and develop ideas and stimulate creativity in others.
- In-depth knowledge of media analytics, data, measurement, methodologies and industry standards.
- Strong time management and prioritisation abilities
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.