|Posting date:||23 August 2019|
|Salary:||£20,000 per year|
|Closing date:||22 September 2019|
We are recruiting for an experienced RTITB/ITSSAR accredited MHE/Forklift Instructor to join our team, in Corby.
- RTITB or ITSSAR accreditation
- Experience in MHE instruction
- Good level of communication and computer skills
- Pay rate: Negotiable
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday – time TBC
- Location: Corby
Role of MHE Instructor:
- You will be responsible for all aspects of MHE training, including conversions and refreshers.
- Assessing forklift driver’s ability and making a fair decision based upon their capability and skill.
- Maintain accurate MHE documentation and assessment records.
Benefits of working for Logistics People:
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 on call support for all drivers
- Opportunity for training and development
- Monthly Newsletters
Click ‘Apply’ to receive a call from our Recruitment team or call us on 01536 726870 for more info.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.