|Posting date:||23 August 2019|
|Salary:||£10,000 to £20,000 per year|
|Additional salary information:||Competitive Salary|
|Closing date:||22 September 2019|
We Welcome Happy #happyistheplacetobe
We have a great opportunity for a Reception Supervisor to join the group at Jurys Inn.
We are recruiting for a Reception Supervisor to join our great team. We are looking for an enthusiastic, genuine and friendly person who really enjoys working in hotels and wants to provide great hospitality to our guests, contributing to them having a Happy stay with us.
Experience we are looking for -
- To have worked in a hotel receptionist role
- Have knowledge of the Opera Front Office system
- Knowledge of accounting procedures
- Supervisory skills knowledge
- Complaint handling knowledge
- Excellent Customer service skills, to be able to follow standards and to have good organisational skills.
- To be able to make decisions in a fast paced environment and to enjoy it
- To be able to communicate well to each other and guests
- To regularly review team's performance against objectives and provide ongoing training.
- Continually develope new knowledge and skills to ensure best practice service delivery throughout the team.
- To have the knowledge and ability to train new team members.
- To be familiar with the days business, communicate and coordinate arrivals, departures and special requests.
- To have a good understanding of the guests requirements and to ensure that yourself and the Front Office team follow the mystery guest standards. Someone will come and check every month.
- To assist the Reception team on the desk.
- To ensure all cash, charge, float and till procedures are carried out in accordance with company Policy.
- Keeping the team up to date by attending the daily meetings.
- Maximise sales through up-selling, using incentives and promotions
- Ensure all customer enquiries and requests for bookings are dealt with promptly, courteously and efficiently
- Ensure prompt resolution of customer complaints
- To communicate well over the phone, taking reservations when the customer contact centre is closed.
Why come and work for us
to receive practical training, development and progression within a dynamic and rapidly expanding company. If you want a career in Hospitality then look no further, we have great programs to support your development towards a long and successful career.
Some of the great benefits of working for us include:
- Varied and interesting work- no day is the same at Jurys Inn
- Flexible working hours- shift working is what we do but not split shifts – we want you to have a work-life balance too
- Having the chance to work with and around friendly people – we have a great culture with employee satisfaction at 83.3% (2016 result)
- Birthday cards every year- we celebrate everything
- The opportunity to work for a well respected brand where people development is at the heart of our culture
- Lots of locations in the UK and Ireland which mean that if you want to develop or just fancy a change of scene, we can help you to move and provide relocation support
- A smart Uniform
- Meals on duty
- Monthly engagement activities- we like to have fun while working hard
- Annual Charity Event Day- we help and support our communities
- So many training courses that your brain may not be able to squeeze them all in
- Employee of the month earning you a little bonus and fame for the month.
- Happy Rewards – earn points and claim them back on gifts that you want
- Stay at one of our hotels for a hugely discounted rate and get a reduced rate for friends and family if they want to stay too.
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days
- Sensible benefits that could save you money -Pension Scheme, Life assurance, wellbeing support, wedding leave, childcare vouchers, Christmas savings scheme, etc