Administrator | Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust
|Posting date:||23 August 2019|
|Additional salary information:||£18,813 - £20,795 pa|
|Closing date:||22 September 2019|
|Location:||Tunbridge Wells, TN1 2JN|
|Company:||Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust|
It’s an exciting time to join us: KMPT has been rated Outstanding for Caring and Good overall in our most recent CQC inspection in January 2019!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time Administrator (37.5 hours a week) to join the Community Mental Health at Highlands House in Tunbridge Wells. .
You will provide administrative support to members of the team, including Psychiatry, Psychology and Nursing professions.
The varied role of administrator will include:
• Booking and supporting clinic appointments
• Having contact with patients, carers, relatives and other external stakeholders
• Typing letters and reports via BigHand (audio) and/or copy typing
• Using the patient record system RiO (training provided)
• Taking phone calls and managing the admin mailbox
• Minuting meetings
• Some analytical work in supporting the team to achieve their KPIs and Trust targets.
• Ordering of stationery and other items as required via SBS (training provided).
It is important that the successful applicant exhibits empathy and compassion, has a professional and flexible attitude, likes being part of a team, has initiative, good communication and interpersonal skills, is able to prioritise workloads and can work to agreed timescales.
Ideally educated to GCSE standard, with A to C Math and English (or equivalent) and have knowledge of MS Office applications i.e. Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. Previous administrative experience including minute taking is essential, together with excellent typing skills and telephone manner.
Previous experience within the NHS is highly desirable.
This post is subject to a six month probationary period for candidates external to the Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust. The interview process will include numeracy, literacy, an Excel and typing test.
This advert closes on Sunday 8 Sep 2019
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.