Security Officer (Retail)
|Posting date:||23 August 2019|
|Salary:||£8.35 per hour|
|Closing date:||20 September 2019|
|Location:||Rushden (Vacancy), NN10 9JR|
|Company:||TSS (Total Security Services) Ltd|
We are a SIA approved contractor with over 4,500 employees operating across the UK. The company has achieved the Investors in People award, whilst also gaining the Gold rating from the National Security Inspectorate.
Due to continued business expansion we now have multiple opportunities to join our highly successful company. The ideal candidate will be capable of working in a busy environment, with a high degree of flexibility and looking to develop an exciting career within the security industry.
We can offer full time and part time vacancies to suit your individual needs.
What We Offer
Why choose a career with Total Security Services:
• Competitive rates of pay (with regular reviews)
• Paid Breaks
• 40 + hours per week
• Full SIA training
• Company recognition scheme
• Company pension
• Customer discount card (Specific Contract Only)
• Enhanced security training (inc on-going training)
• Flexible working pattern
• Exciting career opportunities in management & other work flows
As a Retail Security Officer you will be responsible for the following:
• Acting as a visual deterrent
• Patrolling the shop floor
• Liaising with police and report writing
• Ensuring the safety of colleagues and customers
• Working with the in store team to pro-actively reduce stock loss
You will need the following to apply:
• A valid SIA licence candidates preferred
• Excellent Written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Flexible availability
• Access to personal transport is preferred however not essential
TSS (Total Security Services) Ltd is committed to equal opportunities. We welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates irrespective of ethnic origin, gender, marital status, religious belief, sexual orientation disability, or age. All successful applicants will be screened in accordance with BS7858 standards, so must be able to provide a comprehensive and checkable 5 year history.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.