Shift Multi Skilled Craftsperson | Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
|Posting date:||23 August 2019|
|Additional salary information:||£25,489 – £28,513 p.a inc HCA plus unsocial hours payments|
|Closing date:||22 September 2019|
|Location:||London, SE1 9RT|
|Company:||Guys and St Thomas NHS Foundation Trust|
Would you like to play a key role in the day to day support of the Building Maintenance department, ensuring a high quality, effective, reliable and responsive service that enhances the patient experience and environment?
If so, then this could be the role for you!
Duties will include:
• All types of carpentry and joinery work
• All types painting and decorating
• General building maintenance
• Small projects
You will need to have both building maintenance and construction site experience in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer
This role offers a good work-life balance, working on the continental shift rota (days only). In addition to the attractive salary being offered, unsocial hours payments are additions to the basic pay.
We have a strong commitment to your personal and professional development.
In addition, we offer excellent benefits, such as:
• The NHS Pension Scheme - one of the most generous and comprehensive in the UK. When you start working for the NHS you automatically become a member and you will get an excellent package of pension benefits.
• Interest free Season Ticket Loan
• Long Term Service Awards
• Sports and social club
• Subsidised staff gym and leisure facilities at both hospital sites, including a 25m swimming pool at Guy’s
• Subsidised on-site nurseries and childcare vouchers
• On-site cinemas for patients and staff
• A comprehensive staff health and well-being Programme, '5 ways to a healthier YOU'
• Weekly lunchtime walking group
• Ride to work scheme
• Employee assistance Programme
• Free staff counselling service
• Free stop smoking service
Our Trust values: Put patients first, Take pride in what we do, Respect others, Strive to be the best, Act with Integrity
If you would like to be considered for the opportunity within our friendly and supportive team, please apply online today
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 10thSeptember 2109.
This advert closes on Thursday 29 Aug 2019