|Posting date:||23 August 2019|
|Salary:||£19,000 to £23,250 per year|
|Closing date:||22 September 2019|
|Company:||High5 Recruitment Ltd|
• £19,000 to £23,250
• Own transport essential
• NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care
• On-call rota
Looking for a fresh start?
This is an opportunity for you to put down permanent roots as the Care Coordinator for this small domiciliary care and nursing agency that is situated in Derby City Centre. This a full-time, permanent position should you prove yourself to be an indispensable member of the team.
During your 3 months probationary period you'll have weekly reviews where you'll have the opportunity to discuss and share your own suggestions, talk about what's working and what's not going so well. This will help you stay on track to achieve your targets and ambitions.
Your success will be measured on results and performance, and your level of professionalism which will be observed by management, service users and health care professionals.
• Representing the company in a professional manner
• Working closely with the Managing Director
• Recruitment related activities
• Contributing fresh ideas
• Review and Develop care plans
• Visiting service users
• Evaluating interventions
• Collaborating with Healthcare Specialists
• Managing and distributing rotas
• Supervising staff and monitoring performance
Your Prospective Employer has been established since 2016, and they have just secured a big local authority contract which will see a rise in employees for which you will be responsible for recruiting and onboarding.
They operate a 24/7 on-call service and you should be flexible to cover this on a rota basis. They passionately promote a patient-centred company ethos which means you’ll continually strive to go above and beyond what’s expected of you.
They supply nurses and carers for a wide range of settings including:
• Private Homes
• Care Homes
Can You Tick Off These Requirements?
• Online/Paper DBS
• Access to your own vehicle
• Min 1- year Care Coordination experience
• NVQ Level 4
If you have the above, we would love to hear from you if you:
• Are hungry to make a real difference
• Have a strong work ethic
• Need minimal supervision
• Would like to work for a small privately-owned business
• Have total flexibility
• Will roll up your sleeves to get things done
Your interview will be with High5 Recruitment at their Derby City Centre address. We aim to contact you within two working days should your application be successful.
High5 Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in relation to this permanent vacancy and we look forward to hearing from you and meeting some of you.
Good luck with your application
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.