Staff Nurse - RMN | Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
|Posting date:||23 August 2019|
|Additional salary information:||£24,214 - £30,112 per annum|
|Closing date:||22 September 2019|
|Location:||Nottingham, NG6 9DR|
|Company:||Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust|
Silver Birch Ward, Highbury Hospital
Starting salary: £24,214 - £30,112 per annum, plus potential average unsocial payment
Full Time Post available
We have opportunities for a qualified and registered mental health staff nurse on join our compassionate and focused team caring for the older people with dementia on our ward at Silver Birch Ward, Highbury Hospital.
Silver Birch Ward is a specialised assessment ward for patients over 65 years, which provides comprehensive nursing care and assessment for patients with dementia in a dementia friendly environment.
The role is incredibly rewarding; Supporting many of our patients in assessment, treatment and involving their loved ones through their admission to discharge either to a care home or to their home with suitable care package.
We recognise our services as highly specialised, whereby our nurses are able to develop professionally within both mental and physical health. Our ward is supported by a range of allied health professionals, who support and guide our teams, enhancing our nursing skills to improve the lives of our patents and ultimately promote their optimum recovery.
Suitable Applicants will:
• be a registered mental health nurse with previous experience of working with this client group;
• have excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• be able to problem solve and be an able negotiator;
• have the ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team;
• be reliable, motivated, and flexible with the desire to work with older adults;
• be an effective team player, able to work with a wide range of professionals as well as patients and their families;
• be hard-working and able to maintain and contribute to a high standard of care;
Applications from Nurses with specific interests or areas of expertise to expand current team knowledge and service provision to patients.
Interested? We would like to hear from you.
Interviews will be held on 27th September 2019
This advert closes on Sunday 8 Sep 2019
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.