Service Manager Learning Disabilities
|Posting date:||23 August 2019|
|Salary:||£28,500 per year|
|Closing date:||22 September 2019|
|Location:||Lewisham, London, SE3 2ND|
The company offer 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
To successfully deliver person-centred care and supported living services for adults with learning disabilities.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
- You will have responsibility for all aspects of care and support to ensure that each service user receives the agreed standard of support through undertaking regular reviews of quality in consultation with service users, families and other professionals.
- Make sure all staff comply with all safeguarding and CQC Requirements
- Work closely with parents, carers, social workers, local authorities and other external care professionals
- With an excellent ability to engage with local communities and other agencies, you will promote the services using sound commercial and financial acumen to manage, network and develop service delivery in line with company budgets.
- The Service Manager will need to:
- Have a strong background in managing services for people with learning disabilities and challenging behaviours
- Be qualified to Diploma level 5 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
- You will have a proven track record in delivering excellent standards of care, with a full working knowledge of current statutory, regulatory and best practice guidelines, including CQC Standards.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to effectively manage an existing staff team
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply for an immediate interview
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.