Developing Designer (BBC Creative)
|Posting date:||23 August 2019|
|Additional salary information:||Competitive|
|Closing date:||22 September 2019|
|Location:||London, Broadcast Centre (W12), W12 7TP|
BBC Creative, our creative agency, is looking for someone with a high creative and design potential to join our award-winning Design department.
As a Developing Designer, you will learn to develop and deliver content, ensuring that it achieves the highest creative and editorial standards with adherence to BBC guidelines.
You will learn through undertaking a range of live projects, and will work to formal/informal briefs across platforms, supported and mentored by a Creative Head and a Senior Designer.
- A passion for design
- Attention to detail and awareness of editorial and compliance principles.
- Portfolio evidence of good design work, demonstrating creative flair and potential.
- An Adobe Creative Suite User
- Relevant Degree or equivalent experience.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Follow us to learn more about BBC Creative's work:
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.