Sales and Marketing Administrator
|Posting date:||22 August 2019|
|Closing date:||21 September 2019|
|Company:||Dawson Group Plc|
Dawsongroup sweepers ltd
Due to our continued success we are looking for a Sales & Marketing Administrator to join our sweepers business based in Brighouse.
You will be responsible for promoting Dawsongroup’s full range of sweepers and other municipal and industrial equipment throughout the UK, while generating product sales and awareness in the marketplace.
Key functions of this role include:
• Designing and administering mailshots and other marketing literature
• Taking photos and videos, creating marketing content with use of Photoshop and other design software
• Liaising with suppliers for photos and promotional materials
• Working with the Marketing Placement Student on the social media marketing strategy
• Preparing contract hire and purchase quotations for the sales team
• Producing weekly and monthly sales database reports
• Organising sale equipment and transport for international customers and prospective customers
To be successful for this position you will:
• Previous experience in a marketing environment is essential
• Previous working experience in a sales environment would be advantageous, with the ability to negotiate
• Excellent telephone manner and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Computer literate, Microsoft and bespoke packages and advanced keyboard skills
• Have a flexible and adaptable approach to your role and be able to work well on your own initiative with minimum supervision
Dawsongroup plc is an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to the continuous improvement and satisfaction of our employees, and as such, training and ongoing development are readily available, as well as a competitive wage and an excellent benefits package.