|Posting date:||22 August 2019|
|Salary:||£8.25 to £8.65 per hour|
|Closing date:||21 September 2019|
|Location:||South Shields, NE33 3AN|
|Company:||Maria Mallaband Care Group|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Health Care Assistant to join the team at: Garden Hill Care Home
Location: 32 St Michaels Avenue, South Shields, NE33 3AN
Insert role specifics, hours etc
Whatever your background, whether you are experienced in your field or seeking to start a career within care, we’d love to hear from you. You'll be instrumental in helping our Residents to live full, happy and healthy lives, by delivering front-line care, support and companionship.
We recognise that being a Carer is one of the toughest but most rewarding jobs, so in order to support you, we provide all the training and qualifications you'll need for the role through our comprehensive regional and local training programmes, which we encourage all our team to access, with the support and guidance to develop your career with us. If you hold NVQ level qualifications in Health & Social care you can also benefit from higher pay increments.Package description
Competitive packageMain responsibilities
Our ideal Health Care Assistant / Carer will have the following skills and values:
- Caring nature.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Flexibility and be able to adapt to the needs of Residents.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Fully funded training
- Development opportunities
- SimplyHealth cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- Discounted Spa breaks
- PerkBox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse and Care referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition - MMCG Care Awards
Care is at the heart of what we do here at Maria Mallaband Care Group. We're an established family-run care provider, and we deliver care to over 3,500 residents across our 80+ care homes nationwide.
Our mission is to be the best quality; most highly regarded Care Provider in the United Kingdom and our vision is to create a home from home environment for both residents and staff.
We are committed to being an Investors in People employer, which means that we continually invest in your personal training and development. MMCG is a place where your career truly starts to grow.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
Interested? Just click apply! Or if you have any further questions before applying you can contact the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at 0808 1639199.
You can find out more about life at MMCG on Facebook and Twitter:
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received.
ID - MMCG1
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.