Senior Technical Services Manager
|Posting date:||21 August 2019|
|Salary:||£80,000 to £95,000 per year|
|Additional salary information:||Travel, Bonus and Pension|
|Closing date:||20 September 2019|
|Location:||London, London, EC4R1BN|
My client is a highly skilled fit-out and interior refurbishment specialist, who do work for major brands across the commercial, education, healthcare, leisure, residential and Retail sectors.
Since they started trading in 2007, they have built a reputation in the market for being one of the market leaders in the Fit-out market.
My client takes time to understand the clients values and needs, and most importantly how they can meet them is crucial to each project they deliver. This is clearly an extremley successful formula, with each project lasting for between 12-14 weeks.
Typical projects range between £500K and £10M in M&E Value, occasionally larger or smaller. Substantial fit out specific experience is essential. Ideally you should have worked for a fitout contractor although if you have worked for a fit out specialist M&E sub-contractor operating in the fit out market and wish to move accross to a Main Contractor this route would also be of interest to our client.
You may be covering 3-6 projects at a time as a Senior.
* Propose appropriate specialist contractors, systems and manufacturers for the project
* Contribute engineering services content to proposal team for inclusion in Tender Proposals
* Review MEP tender returns and appoint specialist contractors
* Attend and chair meetings with clients, designers, specialist contractors
* Produce regular project reports
* Technical review of designers and contractors drawings to ensure contract compliance and completeness of information
* On-going review of MEP installations
* Provide expertise in planning and executing the building services engineering delivery and associated commissioning
* Produce monthly Engineering Services Status Report
Whats in it for you?
- Up to £95,000 plus package, healthcare and travel.
- Good work life balance
- Most projects based in and around central London
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.