Resident Inclusion Officer
|Posting date:||21 August 2019|
|Salary:||£22,550 per year|
|Closing date:||20 September 2019|
|Location:||Camden, London, NW1 7RB|
|Company:||Sanctuary Personnel Ltd|
Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for a Resident Inclusion Officer to work full-time with a leading healthcare provider in Camden.
The salary for this permanent Resident Inclusion Officer role is £22,550per annum.Job purpose:
- One Support is the housing, care and support arm of One Housing and is one of the largest and fastest growing providers of housing, care and support services across London and the South East.
- Our aim is to improve the quality of life of our customers, building confidence and skills to allow them to live independently while playing an active role in their communities. We view all our customers as individuals with specific needs, treating them with respect and dignity, and focusing on achieving real results.
- The Resident Inclusion Officer will ensure a consistent approach working with customers within Arlington improving access to meaningful activities, employment and training.
- The post holder will also develop peer support and improve customer participation within Arlington.
- The post holder will work closely with Arlington support staff and HCS Customer Partnerships Manager to ensure an integrated approach to customer's access to opportunities both within Arlington and externally.
- Ensure the effective delivery of the resident involvement within Arlington.
- Liaise with HCS Customer Partnerships Manager to develop, implement and monitor the impact of the resident activities.
- Provide focus on implementing and monitoring of a menu of options for resident involvement, supporting and building relationships with the residents who are taking part in activities.
- Develop resident consultation forums and focus groups chairing or facilitating meetings, coordinating responses and improving customer experience.
- Developing peer groups within the hostel working closely with support team.
- Be the main contact with the social mobility team to ensure increased access to activities including employment and training.
- Lead on delivering resident coffee mornings, trips and activities.
- Motivate and involve staff and volunteers in the delivery of all customer related activities.
- Communicate clearly at all levels, being responsive and caring and managing challenging conversations with calm and efficiency.
- Get to know residents, be the champion for your area taking responsibility for ensuring residents feel a part of One Housing and can get involved in a meaningful way.
- Support and build relationships with residents to meet their diverse needs and aspirations resulting in high levels of involvement, empowerment and satisfaction.
- Help to ensure our visions and values are promoted resulting in meaningful outcomes for residents.
- Embrace IT systems to keep website, hub, databases and literature up to date and communicating effectively with a range of audiences, promoting OHG positively in all communication.
- Annual leave - 28 days plus bank holidays
- 35 hour full time working week
- Pensions - One Housing is a sector-leader in the contributions we make to our colleagues' pensions.
- Buying and selling annual leave - We know that getting the balance right between work and home life is a big part of supporting our colleagues' wellbeing.
- Paid time off to volunteer in our communities.
- Season ticket loans
- A healthcare cashback plan - allowing you to claim back cash for you and your family's routine healthcare.
- Colleague recognition scheme - we let you know when you've done a #greatjob
- One Academy - our innovative, in-house learning and development offering, designed to support with your personal and professional development.
- Study leave - up to five days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Career break - after three years' continuous service.
- Have experience of providing and developing high quality, customer focused, value for money services and programmes that involve and empower customers to contribute to and scrutinise services and develop their communities.
- Have experience of successfully working with front line operational services in particular in leading and managing resident or customer consultation and focus groups.
- Have a real understanding of how to gather resident's needs and be keen and skilled at developing a positive rapport with tenants, tenant's representatives, stakeholders and partners.
This Resident Inclusion Officer role is advertised by Vitor Rosado; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.Reasonable Adjustments:
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.