Design & Technology Teacher Needed in Huddersfield
|Posting date:||21 August 2019|
|Salary:||£90 to £150 per day|
|Closing date:||20 September 2019|
Design and Technology Teacher Needed in Huddersfield!
Are you a committed and Design and Technology Teacher? Can you inspire young minds with an engaging teaching style? Do you have an engaging teaching style and excellent subject knowledge?
A secondary school in Huddersfield is seeking to appoint a passionate Design and Technology Teacher. The post is initially on a week by week basis, with the potential of leading to a longer-term contract for the right person. The Head Teacher is looking for a Design and Technology Teacher with a positive attitude to teaching, an enthusiastic and dynamic approach and has high expectations of learning.
In return, the Design and Technology Teacher will have the opportunity to work with a fantastic team in a welcoming environment.
Newly Qualified Teachers are also encouraged to apply.
Applicants need to have:
• QTS or at least 2 years’ experience teaching Design and Technology in a Secondary setting.
• Experience teaching Design and Technology up to KS4 / Key Stage 4
• Good classroom management
• A real desire to make a positive difference to the pupils that you work with
TeacherActive will be able to offer the successful Design and Technology Teacher a friendly and approachable service along with the following:
• Market leading daily rates of pay
• A dedicated team of consultants with an in-depth knowledge of our industry
• The opportunity to make a genuine difference
• Free career and recruitment advice
• TeacherActive Referral Scheme - receive a gift when you refer a friend *Terms and Conditions apply*
If you are interested in this position, please call Ellie on 0113 331 4945 or send your CV to email@example.com
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.