Qualified Social Worker
|Posting date:||21 August 2019|
|Salary:||£23 to £27 per hour|
|Additional salary information:||Dependent on experience|
|Closing date:||20 September 2019|
|Location:||Shropshire, Shropshire, SY2 6ND|
|Company:||Service Care Solutions|
Service care solutions are currently recruiting for an Adults Social Worker to work within Shropshire Council. The role is a 3 month rolling contract and is to start immediately.
Shropshire Council is undergoing a large scale transformation programme aimed at
'Creating a better future', which puts improving the quality of life of all local people at the heart of everything we do.
The suitable candidate needs to be experienced in learning disabilities as well as older people and completing MCA's and Best Interests . They also needs to have an up to date DBS, Degree in Social Worker and be HCPC registered.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Alex at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated Social Work recruitment team
* Excellent rates of pay
* An extensive range of Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
* Payroll service twice a week
* Loyalty Bonus scheme including Free TV's, Mobile Phones and more
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.