Wake Night Support Worker
|Posting date:||21 August 2019|
|Salary:||£8,667 per year|
|Additional salary information:||£16,250 per annum pro rata + excellent benefits|
|Closing date:||17 September 2019|
|Location:||Northampton, NN4 8ND|
We are looking for enthusiastic Support Workers to join our friendly and welcoming team in the Northampton area.
We are looking to recruit a Part Time Waking Night Support Workers to join our dedicated team of support staff in Northampton. You will be supporting adults with a learning disability during the night.
We are currently supporting 6 individuals with a learning disability who all live together in a shared accommodation setting.
The Waking Night shifts are generally9pm-7am, and there is some flexibility on the days for these shifts, but needs of the organisation must be met.
We are recruiting for a 20 hour Waking Nights position.
The people we support have various needs ranging from mild to moderate needs, as a Support Worker you will ensure theirwell-beingand provide personal care as and when required overnight. The people we support enjoy their bedtime routine which normally includes watching movies, playing board games, reading stories to help them settle down before going to bed. When they are fast asleep you will be completing light domesticated duties such as ironing, cleaning, checking finances, cashing up and other household chores.
This is perfect opportunity if you are looking for relaxed, friendly environment to work in. The best thing is anyone can do it, as long as you have positive mind-set and are attentive at all times. You will always have another support worker on site to assist you with your duties. In return for your hard work we will support you through our award winning training to help you progress in your career with us!
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
As well as knowing that what we do is making a positive difference to people's lives, you will receive fair pay and have access to a wide range of rewards and benefits as one of our employees.
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing to 35 days with long service plus the ability to buy up to another 10 days via our HolidayPlus scheme
- Service related sick pay when 6 month probation is completed
- Pension contributions into NEST Scheme on a salary sacrifice basis meaning NI savings
- Death in service life cover for a nominated beneficiary under our life assurance scheme
- Loans for debt consolidation,bikes, computers and phones when you have been with us for 6 months
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Discounts and cashback from 3% to 30% at high street shops including major super markets, cinemas, gyms, leisure/theme parks, holidays and much more via Mencapextras
- Opportunity to purchase a health cash plan to claim towards dental, glasses, therapy etc.
- Free access to round the clock employee assistance program for advice and support
- Quarterly award scheme and recognition at every 5 years through our YouRock program
- Access to award winning training and development
*T&C's apply based on contract