Retail Security Officer - Nene Valley
|Posting date:||20 August 2019|
|Closing date:||19 September 2019|
|Job reference:||NN1 1ET -9219|
We are currently looking for Security Officers to join our expanding Profit Protection Team, working in our stores. Ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate a high level of professionalism and excellent customer service skills. Whilst experience of working in a security environment is preferred, full training will be provided.
This role is 40 hours per week 5/7 days.
Ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Assertiveness and confidence to deal with difficult situations
• Capability to work on own initiative as well as being a team player
• The ability to use CCTV and other monitoring equipment
• A pro-active, can do attitude
As a security officer for B&M you will be responsible for:
• The physical security of the store
• Providing a polite, visible uniformed presence on the sales floor
• Assisting the management team in store
• Monitoring CCTV footage
• Protecting and safeguarding the company assets
• General Health and Safety in store
What can we offer you?
• 28 days paid holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays (pro rata)
• Free staff uniform
• Generous staff discount scheme
• NEST pension scheme
• Share-save scheme
B&M Retail are the UK’s fastest growing variety retailer. We offer Customers a fantastic range of products including: Food, FMCG, Homewares, DIY, Furniture, Garden and Pet care at amazing prices. From only having 21 stores in 2005 to the 600+ stores we currently operate from, there is sure to be store near you.
If you are looking for a role in Security and be a part of great team, we would like to hear from you - Apply online today!
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.