Capital Project Manager | St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
|Posting date:||20 August 2019|
|Additional salary information:||£44,347 - £50,549 pa inc|
|Closing date:||19 September 2019|
|Location:||London, SW17 0QT|
|Company:||st georges nhs trust|
Building Projects Only
St George’s University Hospitals NHS Foundations Trust is going through an exciting period of change and development to support delivery of our vision and strategic objectives. Although the Trust is facing significant financial challenges, we are making major investments in the environment, updating infrastructure and are developing a programme to commence the demolition of grade D buildings.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced dynamic individual to join St George’s university hospitals NHS foundation Trust as a Capital Project Manager.
The post offers an excellent opportunity for a H+NHS experienced Project Manager to oversee and manage a portfolio of projects (construction projects only) to help the Trust achieve its vision of service provision improvement.
You will be expected to work closely with a wide range of staff from different disciplines including Clinicians and Design Consultants to deliver schemes to support a high standard of patient care.
You will be experienced at managing budgets, be self-motivated, well organised and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills.
• Are professionally qualified within Healthcare building Project Management/ Building/Engineer disciplines
• Have experience of managing complex building schemes, within the National Health Service
• Have experience of working within a busy environment to strict deadlines
• Have necessary skills to work as a Capital Project Manager within a small but growing enthusiastic team
• Have knowledge of NEC contracts, modular construction and traditional procurement
• Corporate membership of a related Chartered Institute would be desirable
Interview Date: 6th August 2019
This advert closes on Tuesday 17 Sep 2019
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.