Project Coordinator (Business Systems)
|Posting date:||20 August 2019|
|Additional salary information:||Competitive|
|Closing date:||19 September 2019|
The Business Systems team in D+E Corporate & Commercial Systems is responsible for the design, development and support of the BBC’s enterprise wide/corporate systems including Finance, Procurement, Treasury, HR and Resource Scheduling. We work closely with our key stakeholders to understand their needs and then manage a range of projects to meet those needs.
- Financial budgeting and forecasting across the department’s portfolio of projects
- Regular reporting on project status and progress
- Supporting project management resource in allocating appropriate levels of resource to ongoing and future projects
- Providing advice and support on best practice project management and reporting
**Please refer to the Job Description for more information.**
- Approachable demeanour with excellentinterpersonal skills and the ability toinfluence and manage a range ofrelationships in a complex environment.
- Strong communication skills (verbal,written and listening)
- Able to produce high qualityprofessional presentations
- Excellent attention to detail and quality
- Theability to translateproject/programme/change
- Appreciation of core conceptsand processes required within projectmanagement
- Experience and understanding ofeffective corporate reporting and goodmanagement information
- Proactive and able to workautonomously or as part of a team tomake things happen
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to handle highly confidentialinformation with tact and discretion
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.