|Posting date:||27 August 2019|
|Salary:||£13.63 per hour|
|Additional salary information:||Free DBS and uniform|
|Closing date:||18 September 2019|
|Location:||Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 3HG|
|Company:||Newcross Healthcare Solutions|
We are looking for professional Care Assistants to care for service users living in Abingdon and the surrounding areas.What will I do?
As a Care Assistant, you will care for service users and ensure that their needs and requirements are met. You will assist them with various personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.Why Newcross?
- Flexible full time and part time hours throughout a variety of weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Wide range of free training programs earned through credits as you work
This exclusive app feature allows you to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £13.63/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
Opened in April 2014, our Swindon branch has boosted local opportunities for healthcare professionals across the Wiltshire and Oxfordshire areas, as well as providing hospitals, care homes and nursing establishments' access to exceptional staff that really care about what they do.
You'll find us at Holbrook House, a short distance from Swindon train station and within the town centre.What do I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.