|Posting date:||19 August 2019|
|Salary:||£28.00 per hour|
|Closing date:||18 September 2019|
|Location:||Bristol, Bristol, BS34 7PA|
An opportunity to join an international Aerospace and Defence company as a Design Approver for an initial 4 month contract, which is likely to be extended. As a Design Approver in this company, you will be based in the Filton, Bristol office. You will generate engineering solutions which are optimized to assure enhanced business / customer value (trade between performance, weight, cost, manufacture), whilst maintaining focus on deliverable quality and programme schedule.
- Provide relevant design input to enable the creation of data for manufacture through the use of CATIA V5 CAD design tools, PDM tool set (Pass V1, V2, Primes 3) APS, ,SAP eWQN & DQNs along with ICC
- Ensure strong integration with relevant systems integration team / specialist Support other functions as needed
- Communicate technical subjects effectively and accurately to both specialists and non-specialists
- Adherence to Airworthiness regulations, relevant design principles, processes, methods and manufacturing capabilities guidelines
- Relevant experience in design
- Use of CATIA V5, DPDS, Optegra, Zamiz, Checklist Database
- Must hold authorising status
- £28 an hour LTD
- On-site parking
If you are interested in working for this amazing company, please apply online or contact Liam Hancock at Acorn, Newport. Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.