|Posting date:||03 September 2019|
|Additional salary information:||£37,000 - £45,000|
|Closing date:||16 September 2019|
|Location:||South London, SE15 1PD|
- Are you a qualified Data or Business Analyst with experience in generating tangible business insights?
- Are you skilled at managing large, complex datasets?
- Do you have excellent analytical, reporting and data interpretation skills?
If the answers to all three are yes, then we would love to hear from you!
DMC Healthcare have been a trusted provider of services to the NHS for over 50 years and deliver Primary Care services on behalf of the NHS, Community Services and Radiology Reporting across the UK. Our skilled, compassionate staff have helped us develop a brilliant reputation among clinicians, patients, commissioners and communities alike.
We are now looking for an experienced Data Analyst to help drive our business forward by optimising and improving our processes and operations.
The successful candidate will be responsible forconducting full lifecycle analysis from requirements gathering, to activities, to design. You will be required to gather data which can be turned into useful business insights, which in turn will be used to optimise and improve the business offering. As Data Analyst, you will deploy and develop your analysis and reporting capabilities, alongside performance monitoring and developing quality control plans.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analysing all business data to identify trends or patterns in complex datasets
- Interpret data and provide forecasts and insights to drive key business decisions
- Work closely with the senior management team to prioritise business and information needs
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems and other strategies to optimise and encourage statistical efficiency and quality
- Actively work on process improvement opportunities
- Generate and deliver ongoing reports using SQL and PowerBI
- Maintain and develop databases and data systems using data from primary and/or secondary data sources
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience as a Data Analyst
- A minimum of a degree in a mathematical, scientific or IT subject
- Healthcare or NHS experience would be beneficial but is not essential
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (SSIS, SSRS), databases (MS SQL etc.) and ETL frameworks (Data Factory)
- SSIS integration runtime to easily move SSIS ETL workloads into the cloud with minimal effort
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to deal with large amounts of data
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Excellent statistical capabilities and experience using statistical software for analysing datasets
- Experience in report-writing and presenting findings (SPC beneficial)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
DMC Healthcare are a successful and trusted provider of NHS services across England and Scotland. We have grown rapidly in the past decade from a single Dulwich practice to a team of over 400 employees dedicated to giving patients the very best in care. The Data Analyst post is based at our Head Office in South London (SE15).
As part of the benefits package you will be entitled to 20 days annual leave plus the standard 8 Bank Holidays. If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so by clicking 'Apply Here' on this page and submitting your CV.If you would like an informal chat about the role, please contact us at 01223 828366.
As part of our employment process, you will be required to complete the appropriate level DBS check.