Assistant Psychologist , Badby Park
|Posting date:||21 August 2019|
|Salary:||£19,380.00 per year|
|Additional salary information:||Plus Benefits|
|Closing date:||15 September 2019|
|Location:||Daventry, Northamptonshire, NN11 4NH|
Are you looking to start your next career as a psychologist? Or perhaps you are looking for a different environment? You will be an enthusiastic and dynamic clinician supporting a qualified psychologist at Badby Park. It's a great opportunity for you to work with other industry professionals to develop your skill set as an Assistant Phycologist.
You will be working at Badby Park, a rehabilitation that provides specialist treatments and complex care for neurological illnesses. You will be part of a team who are devoted to delivering person-centred services where each individual is at the heart of everything. Badby Park is situated in Daventry, West Northamptonshire and is close to the M1.
Role - Assistant Psychologist
Location - Daventry, Northamptonshire
Salary - £19,380.00
Hours - 37.5 per week (Mon - Fri: 9:00-17:00)
Closing Date - 13th September 2019
- To contribute to psychological assessment and psychological interventions under the supervision of a qualified psychologist
- To undertake relevant audits, collecting, analysing and reporting on a range of statistics
- To carry out administrative duties
- To engage with the multidisciplinary team and ensure that the patient is fully engaged in their care pathway.
- Support therapeutic work with patients by co-facilitating groups, under supervision.
- To maintain information, case records and databases to assist in the co-ordination and organisation of the Psychology services.
- Be able to contribute to the CPD of the department and service, through the dissemination of knowledge and skills.
To be successful in this role, you'll need
- To have good interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate using a warm empathic style.
- Have a good ability to communicate effectively at both written and oral level, taking into account the recipients.
- Have knowledge of legislation and its implications for the profession and the client groups we work with.
- To meet professional practice expectations and the BPS code of ethics.
- A BPS accredited recognised degree in Psychology conferrinng Graduate Basis for Registration (GBR).
- Experience of working with clients in a similar or related field relevant to the post.
- Promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
- Where a current UK driving licence is held, a copy will be required to be submitted and driving may constitute a part of your role.
What you will get
- Annual salary of £19,380.00.
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care.
Each and every employee is valued and supported, as everyone has an important role to play in the success of Elysium. It is only with the dedication, passion and hard work from staff that excellent care programs that truly benefit the service users can be delivered.
With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person's individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.