Social Worker - Community Mental Health Team
|Posting date:||16 August 2019|
|Salary:||£31.00 per hour|
|Closing date:||15 September 2019|
|Location:||Exeter, Devon, tq12 2qg|
|Company:||Sanctuary Personnel Ltd|
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full time within a Community Mental Health Team based in Exeter. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Adult Services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £31 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
- You will be contacting patients on the Community Mental Health waiting list, risk assessing them via a protocol and offering them advice and preparation work for when they are seen.
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work.
- Current HCPC registration.
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adult Services.
- Experience within Mental Health
This Social Worker job is advertised by Andrew Singh; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.